- Serving the Trans community of Namibia by establishing psycho-social and spiritual support groups.
- Development of Trans-specific programmes that inspire, motivate and educate transgender individuals while building self-esteem and self-worth.
- Educating transgender individuals and Trans allies, health-care providers, partners, friends and family on Trans health and well-being, HIV/AIDs care and support, and STD prevention.
- Facilitating networking, community building by creating an accessible and respectful environment that is Trans inclusive and diverse.
- Establishing a transgender resource center with Trans-oriented material for transgender individuals, friends, family, and allies.
- Creating Trans-inclusive and gender sensitive material that will be useful in policy change.
- Building partnerships and alliances that will cater to the needs of the Trans community.